If you are considering growing your family through adoption, AFSN has resources for you.
- Adoption Associates
- Adoption Pros & International Adoption Associates, Inc.
- Bethany Christian Services
- Catholic Charities of Shiawasee and Genesee
- Catholic Charities of West Michigan
- Catholic Charities of the U.P.
- Child and Family Services of Northwestern Michigan
- D.A. Blodgett - St. John's
- Greater Hopes, Inc.
- Heaven Sent Adoption Services
- Hope Network, Inc.
- Lutheran Adoption Service
- Lutheran Social Services of Michigan
- My Adoption Agencies
- Michigan Federation
- Americans for International Aid and Adoptions
- Catholic Family Services
- Family Adoption Consultants
- Hands Across the Water
- Global Adoption Services, Inc. / Adoption Pros
- Michigan Adoption Resource Exchange (MARE)
- Michigan Private Adoption Agencies
- Special Needs Adoption Agencies
- Stars of David International, Inc.
Find books and periodicals related to adoption.
Find out where to buy adoption-related books, gifts, and other resources.
Interested in creating your own support group for adoptive parents?
If you are interested in starting a support group for adoptive parents, NACAC (North American Council on Adopted Children) has a free pdf you can download that will guide you through the process.